Order # Questions

What I Drive
1966 Mustang
I hope someone can help me understand Mach E ordering, specifically how order numbers work. I ordered a Premium (Extended Range, Black, Space Gray Interior) on 8 July. My Order # is 10104024. I understand that about 50,000 units are to be produced for the 2021 model year; First Edition & Premium models are to be delivered first; Select models are to start delivery in 2021; and Orders for the GT are not yet being accepted. Is there any way to understand how an Order # of 10104024 fits into this whole scheme? Does it mean that my order will be included in the 2nd lot of 50,000, probably in 2022. If that is the case i'm not sure I want to wait over a year to get one. I would appreciate anyone who has an understanding of how this works to clear this up for me.

Thanks

What I Drive
2021 Premium
I hope someone can help me understand Mach E ordering, specifically how order numbers work. I ordered a Premium (Extended Range, Black, Space Gray Interior) on 8 July. My Order # is 10104024. I understand that about 50,000 units are to be produced for the 2021 model year; First Edition & Premium models are to be delivered first; Select models are to start delivery in 2021; and Orders for the GT are not yet being accepted. Is there any way to understand how an Order # of 10104024 fits into this whole scheme? Does it mean that my order will be included in the 2nd lot of 50,000, probably in 2022. If that is the case i'm not sure I want to wait over a year to get one. I would appreciate anyone who has an understanding of how this works to clear this up for me.

Thanks
I'd be interested also, ordered mine Labor Day weekend... order no 11192701 I was told at the time, 4-6 month out

What I Drive
2021 Premium

Thanks
Did you get a letter from Ford?... my order has been bumped to 2022 model since they had reached the production capacity for 2021... might have a color I will like better, so I'm OK with it!